I’ve prepared a selection of wonderful recipes using a various McCaskie’s products.
You can filter what types of recipes are displayed by selecting the category you want recipes for from the choices below
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 18-20 mins
1. Sprinkle the chops with the rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan until nice and hot then add a teaspoon of oil or a knob of butter. Fry the chops for 6 or 7 minutes on each side until well browned. Remove the chops to a warm serving dish in a moderate oven while you make the sauce.
3. Reduce the heat then pour in th...
Serves: 8 generously
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time (in oven): 2.5 Hrs
1.Preheat the oven to 170 C/150 fan/ gas 3.
2. In a deep frying pan gently fry the shallots with 1 tbsp of olive oil and the butter for about 10 minutes until well browned and beginning to soften, add the carrots and continue cooking for 2 or 3 minutes more. Transfer to a large casserole dish. In the oil remaining in the frying pan lightly brown the...
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 3-3.5 Hrs
1.Preheat the oven to 220 C/180C fan/ gas 7.
2. Crush all the ingredients for the paste together in a mortar and pestle if you have one, or with the end of a rolling-pin if not
3. Place the pork skin side down on a board and trim away any excess fat from the underside. With a sharp knife slash the flesh quite lightly in a criss-cross patte...